AUTONICS BD SERIES
LASER DISPLACEMENT SENSORS (Sensor Head and Amplifier Unit)
The BD Series laser displacement sensors can measure thickness, width, level difference, disparity, curve, evenness of target objects by detecting the amount of displacement. The sensors offer accurate and stable measurement regardless of target color or material. The sensor head and amplifier unit are detachable for easier maintenance and up to 8 sensor amplifier units can be interconnected with mutual interference prevention function.
- Easy maintenance with detachable sensor head/ amplifier units.
- Maximum resolution: 1㎛ (vary by model)
- Accurate measurement regardless of target color or materials
- Interconnection of up to 8 sensor amplifier units: Mutual interference prevention function and auto channel sorting
- Various calculation functions supported (addition, subtraction, average)
- Various filter functions for stable measurement (movement average, differential, median)
- Auto sensitivity adjustment (1-point, 2-point teaching)
- DIN rail and wall mount support (bracket accessory required for wall mount)
- Sensor head: IP67 protection structure
- Extension cables available for various moving applications (sold separately)